Creative Express Supply List:
Cricut: Expression, Design Studio
Cricut Cartridge: Groovy Times
Cricut Cardstock Packs: Greens and Black, Rainbow
Basic Grey: Marjolaine Collection Pack
American Crafts: Adhesives Value Pack (includes foam tabs)
Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Queues: Primary Elements, Pumpkin Patch, Jelly Beans
Other: Ribbon, sandpaper, composition books
1. Cover the outside of the composition books with patterned paper. Sand the edges of the book so that the paper does not overlap the sides.
2. Use either the Gypsy or Design Studio to stretch these images into a size that will fit your composition book. (I have found that size of composition books tends to vary a little between brands).
3. Cut out Cricut images from the Groovy Times cartridge. Use patterned paper for the flowers and “Groovy” images. Use solid cardstock for the base and figure.
4. Ink the edges of the flowers, groovy, and base with fluid chalk.
5. Layer the images onto the composition book and add small flower and alphabet stickers from the Marjolaine collection.
6. Tie a bow in the ribbon and attach it to the cover of the large composition book.